GOLD X-FINDER is a digital, ionic long locator with the choice of 10 factory frequency modes to detect gold, silver, iron, lead, aluminum, copper, bronze, diamonds, water, cave/voids.
Additionally there is a user mode where the frequency can be set manually, to scan for other elements or experimenting with metal alloys.
The selected frequency is displayed on the LCD,it is not locked and it can be altered on every mode for an accurate and precise location. For example use your gold alloy sample target as a “bait” and roll through the frequencies until – locator reacts only to your target. These user frequency settings are stored automatically in memory.
Detection and depth are also adjustable. Depending upon target size and user skill, s 300 to 2500 m. and depths up to 6 m. are achieved.
GOLD X-FINDER is ultra-user friendly, with the screen as a visual feedback of all selections and constant monitoring of the battery voltage level. – long locator consists of the main unit, antenna and handle that can be assembled in a few seconds and stored into a carry case with foam inserts for all the parts. Power on is automatic when the handle is attached. This is a very light and sensitive gold , since the moving part that sensesthe target signal and locks towards its direction is only the antenna and not the heavier main unit, unlike on competitor devices.Target signal features also an audio alarm indication. – has been designed with the latest microprocessor technology with a firmware that can be updated and constructed using high quality materials.
Το avoid false signals due to the ground mineralization, – features an auto Ground Balance function. As soon it has been powered on, sweep repeatedly the locator, to sense the ground mineral samples of the area, until it adjusts and rejects them.
GOLD X-FINDER LRL specifications
– 10 automatic preset frequency modes
– Scan gold, silver, iron, lead, aluminum, copper, bronze, diamonds, water, cave/voids.
– User defined, adjustable frequency mode
– VLF frequency 0 – 20000 Hz
– Manual frequency tuning at 1 Hz fine precision steps
– Memory for the user frequency settings
– Backlight character LCD 64 mm x 18 mm
– Auto power on by attaching the handle
– Auto Ground Balance to reject minerals
– Audio target signal
– Temperature -10 to 50 C
– Humidity 95%
– Weight (main unit, batteries, antenna, handle) 550 grams
– Weight (inside carry case) 950 grams
– Main unit (without antenna) 150 mm x 100 mm 60 mm
– Telescopic antenna 130 mm to 615 mm
– 4 x AA Alkaline batteries
– Battery life 12 hours
– Battery consumption 20 mA (standby) / 50 mA (location)
– Audio / visual battery status test
– Detection s 300 – 2500 m. adjustable *
– Locates up to 6 m. depth *
(*dependent upon target size, and user skill)