3D Metal detector OKM Evolution NTX
The predecessor model Evolution has been a great success for many treasure hunters that only used common metal detectors beforehand. With OKM’s new introductory model OKM Evolution NTX you get a powerful 3d ground scanner and metal detector for an attractive price.
Based on our experiences as well as suggestions of many OKM users the new model has been improved and optimized in various aspects:
- New, long-lasting and rechargeable batteries
- Color touchscreen with higher resolution
- Integration of Bluetooth headphones
- More compact and robust design
- Improved sensor and coil technology.
Besides these improvements the OKM Evolution NTX comes with the following features known from the previous Evolution model:
- Telescopic probe with search coil
- LED-light for searching in dark environments
- Full color display with touchscreen
- Live Sound mode with VLF metal detector
- 3D Scan mode with GST/EMSR scanner
- Multilingual user interface
- Graphical scan analysis with Visualizer 3D software
Due to these features and improvements the metal detector OKM Evolution NTX is a very useful tool for every treasure hunter, archaeologist, gold seeker and historian.
Ground scanning and metal detecting with OKM Evolution NTX
The 3d ground scanner OKM Evolution NTX supports two operating modes to research the underground soils for hidden objects and structures. The length of the detector can be adjusted individually according to your own body height. Thus you can make this metal detector your metal detector.
Starting at the main menu you simply select one of the operating modes:
- Live Sound
This operating mode activates the VLF metal detector to find shallow metal objects like coins, rings and other jewelry. Next to an acoustical output you can also see a simple graphical indication of the signals.
- 3D Scan
This operating mode is used to conduct graphical 3d ground scans. All scan data is stored into the device’s memory. Those information can be transferred to OKM’s Visualizer 3D software to generate graphical 3d images of underground objects and structures.
Stop searching with common metal detectors – Start finding with OKM Evolution NTX
The metal detector and 3d ground scanner OKM Evolution NTX can be used by treasure hunters, gold seekers, metal detectorists and archaeologists who are looking for buried objects, hidden artifacts or other lost items like:
- Lost valuables (rings, coins, jewelries, wedding bands)
- Buried treasures and artifacts
- Ancient boxes, chests, chambers and sepulchers
Unlike other metal detectors the OKM Evolution NTX can process graphical 3d images of underground treasure hoards and detected anomalies. Thus you can determine size and depth of potential finds before digging. The deep penetration capability is just another advantage of our 3d ground scanner. Many great treasure finds prove the potential of our metal detecting technology, Made in Germany