Manufacturer : GARRETT
Country of Origin : USA
Maximum depth : 1 m
Targets : Gold and metal
Device systems : Electromagnetic sound system
If you want a powerful prospecting machine that doubles as an impressive collector of coins, relics, and jewelry, you want the Garrett AT Gold Metal Detector with deep-seeking
Features & Benefits of the Garrett AT Gold Metal Detector
- ALL-METAL MODE: True All-Metal mode offers deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the smallest nuggets.
- GRAPHIC TARGET ANALYZING: Simultaneously shows the target’s conductivity and the detector’s discrimination pattern.
- ALL TERRAIN: Designed for use in wet, humid and dusty environments. Weatherproof housing can be immersed in water to 10-foot (3m) depth.
- DIGITAL TARGET ID: Numeral scale from 0 to 99; indicates a target metal’s conductivity for increased ability to distinguish targets from each other.
- HIGH-RESOLUTIONI IRON DISCRIMINATION: Provides 40 points of iron resolution—controlled with touchpads and viewed as a digital number on the LCD—for the most precise ability to separate a good target from iron trash.
- ADJUSTABLE THRESHOLD: Allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold
(constant background sound) to better hear targets.
- PRO MODE AUDIO: Proportional audio response and Tone Roll Audio features provide more target information.
- IRON AUDIO: Allows user to hear discriminated iron and to audibly identify problematic flat iron objects like bottle caps and washers.
- ALL-METAL IRON AUDIO: A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to audibly identify iron objects even while operating in a True All Metal Mode.
- GROUND BALANCE (MANUAL): Allows the user to manually adjust the detector’s ground balance to reduce the detrimental effects of ground mineralization.
- BALANCE (MANUAL): Allows the user to manually adjust the detector’s ground balance to reduce the detrimental effects of ground mineralization.
- FAST TRACK GROUND BALANCE: Automatic feature that allows user to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions.
- ELECTRONIC PINPOINTING: This Non-Motion All-Metal Mode is used to precisely locate a detected target’s location in the ground.
- ONE-TOUCH TREASURE HUNTING: With the touch of a button, your metal detector is: powered on; automatically reset to factory (or your) settings; and ready to search!
- Depth Indicator: Continually shows depth of coin-size objects.
- Battery Condition Indicator: Shows batter life continually
- Search Modes: Select from True All Metal, Discrim 1, Discrim 2, and Electronic Pinpointing
There are no reviews yet.